3M(TM) LeadCheck(TM) Swabs are EPA recognized, non-toxic and provide a rapid, test for lead on most surfaces. When lead is detected, 3M(TM) LeadCheck(TM) Swabs turn red on contact. The vast majority of test situations results are obtained in less than 30 seconds. Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Red Means Lead(TM). Each kit contains test confirmation cards to verify individual test results. 3M(TM) LeadCheck(TM) Swabs provide instant lead-detection results for quick and accurate job pricing. In just seconds, you will know if lead-safe practices are required. Test for lead on surfaces such as: painted surfaces, steel structures, vinyl and other plastics.
- Detects lead on most surfaces within 30 seconds
- EPA recognized
- Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Red Means Lead!
- Test confirmation card to verify results in every kit
- Swabs are non-toxic, odorless, disposable and non-staining
- Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Red Means Lead