The Bluetooth remote shutter allows you to place your iOS & Android cellphone or tablet within Bluetooth range to take great self-portraits of you and your friends. With this extendable stick and shutter button, you will never have to worry about cutting someone out of the picture. Before using this stick, please download the free app from Google play or the App store, pair your device with this shutter and then enjoy taking great pictures.
1. Switch on the Bluetooth button, the blue light will flash and search for Bluetooth signal.
2. Automatic identification of iOS & Android devices, no need to switch anything.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth of mobile phone, searching for “shooter” device, then pair and connect with it.(no need any password)
4. Enter the mobile phone camera interface and press the shutter button to take photos.
Noted: Please charge 1 hour before you pair it.
1. Bluetooth version 3.0;
2. Frequency: 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz;
3. Range: 10m (30ft);
4. Battery life: CR2032 x 1 for 6 months under normal use;
6. Weight: 200g
1x Wireless Mobile Phone Monopod
1x Phone Clamp
1x USB Charging Cable
- 1. Convenient extendable stick with shooting shutter button makes self-portrait more easy and fast, no worry about cutting someone out in the picture any more;
- 2. Easy to use: Charging the Monopod → Pairing your cellphone and the Monopod (via Bluetooth) → Slip the phone to the clamp →Focus yourself →Push the shutter button;
- 3. Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus/6/5/5S/5C/4S/4; for Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Note 4/3/2, HTC One & Sony smart phone.–(Android 4.2.2 OS or newer and iOS 6.0 or newer);
- 4. Transmit frequency:2.4GHz-2.4835GHz; Bluetooth Version 3.0;
- 5. Battery life:CR2032x1 cell, about 6 months under working in 10 times a day.