Perfect for simultaneously charging up to two devices at the same time with full speed on road. Simply plug the USB Car Charger in your car’s power socket then plug in your devices to use.
Dual USB ports
With 20W 4.2A output, the Aukey dual-port USB car charger can simultaneously charge two tablets or two smart phones at full speed. It is easy to use and compatible with both Apple and Android devices and most other USB charging devices.
Simple and compact (2.68 x 0.89 x 0.87 in / 0.69 oz) design, it is among the smallest and lightest USB car charger with 4.2A output in the market with dual USB output. With the elegant and handy shape, it is – we are sure – pleasant to carry.
With the over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection circuit, our car charger protects your phone and tablet from any harm from the unsteady voltage in the car when charging. So let the charging go itself, just keep your eyes on driving.
Popular Compatible Models (Charging cable not provided, please use your device’s original cable):
Apple: iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS; iPads and iPods (all of them) @1A to 2.1A Max
Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2, Galaxy Note 3 2, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, HTC One X V S; All Android models @1.A to 2.1A Max
Other Devices: GPS, PSP /. @0.5A to 2.1A Max (NOT compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tabs)
What’s in the Box
Aukey 20W/4.2A Dual Port Car Charger
18 months warranty
- Aukey Dual Port 20W / 4.2A (2.1A+2.1A) USB Car Charger charges your iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Blackberry, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Mobile Phones at the same time.
- Provides maximum charge speed to devices for uninterrupted performance of navigation and media streaming utilities.
- Use your existing USB charging cables to charge most USB charged devices / Easy-to-see LED confirms whether USB charger is properly connected.
- Input:DC 12-24V; Output:DC 5V 4.2A or 20W (Shared by two ports).
- Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Charging will automatically stop when battery is full.