The HL-2280DW is a versatile monochrome laser printer that features fast printing at up to 27ppm, as well as convenience copying and color scanning capabilities. It includes built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces for small office or home office printer sharing. The HL-2280DW also provides automatic duplex for producing for two-sided output as well as flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray and a manual by-pass slot for printing thicker media. In addition, the printer’s stylish, space-saving design fits virtually anywhere. Affordable to own and operate, the HL-2280DW uses a high-yield replacement toner cartridge to help reduce your operating costs, and a Toner Save mode for printing less critical business documents. The built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet interfaces to share with others on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface. Use the document glass for convenience copying or high-quality color scanning. Offers an up a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of “scan-to” features. Users with wireless access points that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS can automatically configure their wireless settings by simply pressing a button on their router.
- Fast laser printing prints up to 27ppm and produce a professional-looking output
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces for flexible connectivity
- Convenient paper handling, flatbed copying and scanning
- Automatic duplex for producing two-sided output helps reduce paper use
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray, manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead