The plenum-rated E410 with 2×2 MIMO packs a max transmit power of 25 dBm and is DFS certified to utilize additional reserved 5 GHz DFS channels – offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity.
- ENTERPRISE GRADE WIRELESS ACCESS POINT: Supports seamless roaming for up to 1,000 clients without the need for a network controller. A built-in hotspot portal delivers high-performance indoor Wi-Fi while intuitively managing network maintenance.
- CONTROLLER MANAGED + AUTONOMOUS ACCESS POINT: Using either a cloud-based (cnMaestro) or on-premises controller, the E410 features zero-touch onboarding, monitoring, mass configuration and upgrades, inventory tracking and dashboard views with alarms.
- STAY CONNECTED: With a capacity for 256 concurrent users, 16 SSIDs and dual on-board active/standby memory banks, the E410 ensures high density and availability. Expanded Wi-Fi coverage is also possible via indoor meshing, using multiple units.
- SPEED, CAPACITY AND COVERAGE: The E410 Wi-Fi access point has a 25 dB transmitting power and 5 GHz DFS reserve channels. With ACS, airtime management and band steering, the E410 can adapt to changing user demands for high-speed wireless access.
- DO MORE: Collect valuable demographic data using the controller-driven guest access feature, which supports splash-page hosting and social log-ins. Monetize your Wi-Fi service using time and rate-limited vouchers for temporary guest access.