Recipes are one of the top searched for terms on the internet with Google getting millions of recipe searches a day. The problem is, what do you do when you find great recipes on the web? Most people print them. But then you end up with often messy stacks of papers on your desk combined with hand written recipes, magazine clippings, etc. Some people set up online recipe box accounts, bookmark them, copy and paste into Word, and others pin them on Pinterest. But finding what you are looking for can be cumbersome and time consuming. Now there’s a better way: enter Cook’n. Cook’n has become the #1 best selling recipe organizer software with over 3 million copies sold. It is the best way to take control of your recipes. Cook’n makes it easy to get all of your recipes into one platform by having powerful features which allow you to scan in recipes, capture favorite internet recipes with one click, import Pinterest recipes, copy recipes from Word, or simply type them in. You can even drag them in from a live recipe feed in Cook’n that shows delicious photos from brand new recipe posts across the web. Once you have your recipes in Cook’n you can organize them into various cookbooks and chapters. Then is where the fun continues. You adjust serving sizes with one click, analyze nutrition, generate shopping lists, make meal plans and weekly menus, sync with your mobile device, print family cookbooks, and more. Cook’n simplifies meal preparation and saves you time and money at the grocery store. Tell Cook’n which items you have on hand and it will suggest recipes or you can browse through hundreds of cookbook photos, including your own, to find one you like for dinner. Order today to preserve your favorite recipes and discover the joy of cooking again!
- Create digital cookbooks by scanning in recipes, copying them from Word, capturing them from the internet with one-click, and entering them in by hand
- Make visual menu plans, generate shopping lists, print family cookbooks, analyze nutrition, adjust recipe serving sizes automatically, and share recipes through social media and email
- Import all of your Pinterest recipes to utilize the Cook’n features for all of your recipe pins
- Sync recipes to your mobile devices using the Cook’n mobile apps
- Discover new recipes using a live recipe feed which streams recipes from your favorite online sources