The CyberPower RMCARD202 is a full-featured network UPS management device that remotely manages, monitors, and controls CyberPower UPS products. The internal card allows remote monitoring and control of a UPS via Web Browser or NMS connection. By utilizing the auto-shutdown software, servers and workstations stay protected from data loss due to power failure. Event logging tracks the UPS operational history. Automated event notifications via email or SNMP Trap can be setup to insure real time status of changes to the UPS and its input voltages. Firmware can be updated by users to insure you have the latest features and updates. Security management is also provided to protect the integrity of the UPS and network.
- Real time UPS monitoring. Remote management and configuration of UPS (HTTP) via Web Browser or NMS
- Automatic events notification via Email, SMS, and SNMP Trap
- User upgradeable firmware
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP/HTTP, NTP, SMTP protocols
- Quick installation and user friendly interface. 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Compatible