Take puzzle making to revolutionary new heights with Ji Ga Zo, Hasbro’s amazing new puzzle game. Ji Ga Zo lets you create mosaic-style pictures of anyone–from the Mona Lisa to your best friend–all with the same 300 pieces. As long as you have a digital image, Ji Ga Zo can turn it into a puzzle. Ji Ga Zo is recommended for puzzle-makers ages eight and up, and it requires a personal computer and printer.
Create mosaic-style pictures of anyone–from the Mona Lisa to your best friend! View larger.
Turn Virtually Any Digital Portrait Into a Puzzle
No matter whose image you want to turn into a puzzle, Ji Ga Zo can do it–all with the same 300 pieces. The Ji Ga Zo puzzle pieces have special shading that lets them create almost any face image. Each piece is marked with a unique icon for reference in creating your puzzle.
Start out with any digital image and upload it to the Ji Ga Zo software. The software determines the placement of each piece and builds a unique icon map based on the image. Print your icon map, and then reference it to arrange Ji Ga Zo’s pieces on the included assembly grid. As you put the pieces together, you will see your image start to take shape.
300 Pieces Create an Almost Endless Variety of Images
Because of their special shading, the Ji Ga Zo pieces can be used over and over again in unique combinations to create an almost endless variety of images. As long as you have a digital image, Ji Ga Zo can turn it into a puzzle. And once you’re done with your puzzle, you can upload another image, create another icon map, and put together another puzzle. The possibilities are virtually endless.
To help you get started right away, the Ji Ga Zo CD-ROM includes icon maps for Mona Lisa, a dog, a kitten, a panda bear and Mr. Monopoly.
- Windows XP/Vista: 7: 2 GHz processor, 1 GB memory
- Mac OS X 10.4.11: 1.83 GHz Intel processor, 512 MB memory
- Linux Fedora 8/Ubuntu 7.10/OpenSUSE 10.3: 2 GHz processor, 1 GB memory
600 dpi black and white
What’s in the Box
300 puzzle pieces, assembly grid, CD-ROM with software and instructions.
Create a puzzle of a dog…
and even Mr. Monopoly!
- Revolutionary puzzle lets you rearrange the same 300 pieces again and again to create everyone you know.
- Each puzzle piece has a unique color shading and symbol that builds a mosaic style puzzle.
- Completed puzzle measures 9.98″ by 13.27″.
- Comes with CD-ROM with software and instructions, 300 pieces and assembly grid.
- Personal computer and printer required. Adult installation required.