Got the TMI (too much internet) blues? The Anti-Social Network Journal is inspired by everyone’s love-hate relationship with oversharing. Full of satiric prompts that poke fun at the digital age, its ample blank space offers users a return to the days of unplugged peace and personal privacy. Knock Knock is an award-winning purveyor of witty books and paper products based in Venice, CA.
- 144 Page paperback journal with writing prompts that poke fun at the digital age
- Lay-flat binding; 5 x 8.25 inches
- Private place for all the thoughts, ideas, and plans you don’t want to share
- Ample blank space offers a return to the days of unplugged peace and privacy
- For technophobes and technophiles alike