Work smart with professional tools and online access to your documents.
Office Professional 2013
All of Microsoft’s applications for use on one PC.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Which version is right for you?
Office Professional 2013 is useful if you want the full suite of Office applications on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Home & Student 2013||Home & Business 2013||Professional 2013||Office 365 Home Premium|
|Licenses||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC||5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices1|
|Licenses Duration||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||Annual subscription with access to version upgrades|
|SkyDrive +20 GB storage: Save documents online to your SkyDrive for access and sharing virtually anywhere3||7 GB||7 GB||7 GB||27 GB|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint||X||X||X||X|
|Digital notebook: OneNote2||X||X||X||X|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||X||X||X|
|Publishing & databases: Publisher2, Access2||X||X|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
- Licensed for one user for install on one PC. Box inculudes one Product Key Card – No Disc
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- Designed to help you create and organize faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look
- Save documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them away from home
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable