The Palm Pixi Plus weighs 3.26 ounces and measures 4.37 x 2.17 x 0.43 inches. Its 1150 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.5 hours of talk time, and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T’s dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS). It comes with charger.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported.
- 3G-enabled smartphone with intuitive Palm webOS platform, touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard, easy integration with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Compatible with AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions; free access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide
- 8 GB internal memory; 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music streaming; Wi-Fi-enabled
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time
- It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint