The ProForm Power 995 features a powerful design and delivers revolutionary technology for incredible results! Compatible with i Fit Live, this treadmill features workouts Powered by Google maps, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic speed and incline controls. This wireless technology delivers smarter workouts and faster results. The Power 995 is also compatible with Nike and iPod. Other features include a powerful 2.75 CHP mach Z commercial plus motor, comfortable ProShox Elite 2 Cushioning and an extra-long 20 x 60-Inch tread belt.
A soft tread belt features ProTech Adjustable Cushion Deck to reduce wear and tear on your joints by up to 15 percent.
The ProForm Power 995 is a technologically advanced training tool with a surprising set of features. Compatible with the company’s iFit live technology, it includes workouts powered by Google Maps, training with Jillian Michaels, and automatic speed and incline controls. The Power 995 is also compatible with Nike and iPod. Simply connect your iPod, work out, and then sync your results at Nikeplus.com.
- iFit Live: Features workouts powered by Google Maps, training with Jillian Michaels, automatic speed and incline controls, automatic workout downloads, and online profile management
- ProTech Adjustable Cushion Deck: Protect your joints up to 15 percent more with this full-length, adjustable cushioning
- SpaceSaver Design: Deck folds vertically for storage in compact spaces
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor: Monitor your heart rate with built-in handlebar sensors
- Touch Screen Display: Navigate through workout stats and options with the swipe of a finger
- CoolAire Workout Fan: Fan is designed into the console and aimed at your core area for faster cooling
- Workout Programs: Ten performance workouts, six distance workouts, and six weight loss programs, all designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- Workout Intensity Control: Allows you to quickly adjust the intensity of your workout at any time
- Compatible Music Port for iPod: Plug your iPod or MP3 player into the Interplay Music Port for unbeatable sound quality and easy access
- Intermix Acoustics 3.0: Enjoy rich, powerful performance with this built-in sound system, featuring three-inch high-excursion drivers for clarity and dynamic audio frequencies
- 2.75 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor: Motor is dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, making it one of the smoothest, quietest motors available
- ProForm Quality Testing: Tests include deck-pounding with 475 pounds of force over 1 million times, console testing, software checks, and 200 hours of human testing
- 0-12 Percent Quick Incline: Allows you to change incline with the touch of a button
- 20-by-60-inch (W x D) Two-ply Commercial Tread Belt: Designed to operate quieter than a normal tread belt for a balanced drive system
- 1-12 MPH QuickSpeed: Allows you to instantly change speed of the treadmill between 0-12 MPH with the touch of a button
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: Measures 37.75 by 71.5 by 79.5 inches (W x H x D)
The ProForm Trailrunner 2.0 includes a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on the frame and motor, limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts, and limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty on labor.
ProForm is primarily known for innovating treadmill design with the renowned fold-away SpaceSaver. Today, the company continues to make advances in cushioning, electronics, durability, and reliability. In recent years, ProForm has introduced a complete line of exercise bikes, elliptical machines, weight benches, and more, all geared to provide the most effective workout available.
- Air based shock cushioning system reduces impact on joints and delivers comfortable running surface
- LED displays tracks your speed, time, distance, incline, pulse and calories burned
- Pro-tech adjustable cushion deck protect your joints more with full-length adjustable cushioning
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on frame and motor
- Limited 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on parts, and limited 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on labor