1.Release the space of your SD card and Backup your SD card;
2.Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely;
3.For photographers,Save Time Much faster than using WiFi: Save money on the extra WiFi function for your camera;
4. Copy the movie from SD card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and edit them easily.
Total length: 4.7 inches
Wire length: 2.6 inches
1. If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.
3. If you are using a mini or micro SD card with an adapter, make sure the adapter is a good one.
4. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
5. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
- Fast Data Transfer Speed: 14MB/S~16MB/S, USB 2.0 speed. It can easily download the photos and video from your iPad/iPhone by reader, share video or picture to your family or friends in anytime or anywhere.
- No APP Needed: You can download photos and videos directly from your SD card to your iPhone/iPad via the lightning connector, then wait for 5 seconds after connecting to your device. It also can release the space of your SD card and Backup your SD card when travel. Please be noted this reader can only help you to download the photos taken by your digital camera, it is “One-Way-Transfer”.
- Widely Compatibility: Support IOS system iPhone 9.2-10.3.2; iPad 8.0-10.3.1; Compatiable with iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE /7/7 Plus; iPad with Retina display: iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4/Air/ Air 2 /Pro 9.7/12.9-Inch.
- Support Most Photo & Video Formats: Our lightning SD Card Camera Reader supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
- Convenient and Easy to use: Supporting SD card capacity less than 64 GB(including 64 GB), it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad or iPad mini so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.