Social Sabotage is a card game where friends challenge each other to be awkward on social media. Playing BuzzFeed’s first party game is simple and fun. Each round, youll draw a WHERE Card, which gives you a person, platform, or social network to text or post to. Then, your friends throw down WHAT cards, each with a totally awkward message, and encourage you to send one of them, leading to the funniest fallout as the recipients reply in real-time. Unlike most party games, Social Sabotage uses players’ smartphones for hilarious results. Do you have the guts? Are you willing to implode your beautifully curated digital life? You better be, because thats the only way to win.
- 500 hilariously awkward cards to post on social media A smartphone is required to play
- Youll need 3 or more friends to play, but dont expect to keep them! Apologies to grandmothers everywhere.
- 2 minutes to learn, 30-45 minutes to play Store cards in reusable box with space for one Social Sabotage expansion pack
- Includes 500 premium playing cards (410 “WHAT” black cards and 90 “WHERE” yellow cards), game rules and alternative rules
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 9.24 x 3.92 x 2.81 Inches