What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-SG105 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 5 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about what type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the device can process data at a rate of up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105 can save energy up to 65%.
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, the TL-SG105 enables ultra-fast wired connectivity, enabling instant large files transferring.
The TL-SG105 is housed in a compact steel case for longer life span. With the desktop or wall-mounting design, you can place the device wherever it’s convenient.
Easy to Use
TThe auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
The TL-SG105 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can save power up to 65%. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Support IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Support QoS (IEEE 802.1p)
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 10Gbps Switching Capacity, 2K MAC address table, 9KB Jumbo Frame, 1MB Buffer Memory
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports allow smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps devices
- Fanless desgin to keep a quiet environment
- Support 100-240V power supply
What’s in the Box
- 5-Port Gigabit Switch
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
TP-LINK Unmanaged Switches Series
|Which Unmanaged Switch is Right for Me?||TL-SG1005D||TL-SG1008D||TL-SG105||TL-SG108||TL-SG1016D||TL-SG1024D||TL-SG1016||TL-SG1024|
|Product Name||5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch||24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch||16-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch||24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch|
|IEEE 802.3X Flow Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Plug and Play||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Five gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- Steel housing can be wall-mounted or rest on desktop
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Reduces energy use up to 65% and adjusts power based on link status and cable length
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration