Are you interested in using Twitter, but don’t know where to start? The revised and expanded edition of TWITTER IN 30 MINUTES is here to help! This guide will walk you through the basics, using plain English, step-by-step instructions and lots of images that show exactly what to do. In no time, you’ll learn how to:
* Create a new Twitter account online or on your phone
* Customize your Twitter profile with photos and a bio that’s right for you
* Navigate Twitter icons, the Twitter app, and Twitter.com
* Follow other Twitter accounts … and block those you don’t like
* Identify local people and organizations using Twitter
* Find people who share the same interests and hobbies
* Compose your first Tweets
* Share photos
* Use hashtags, retweets, and other Twitter conventions
There’s more. TWITTER IN 30 MINUTES shows you how all kinds of people use Twitter to promote their businesses, connect with their followers, explore their interests, and have fun! It’s peppered with real-world examples, from everyday people to celebrities.
Authored by award-winning technology journalist Ian Lamont, the revised edition of TWITTER IN 30 MINUTES covers Twitter’s new interface for the Web and mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad. More than 40 screenshots have been updated, along with instructions for registration on iOS and Android devices.
TWITTER IN 30 MINUTES is a perfect introduction to people who are new to Twitter, as well as those who already have accounts and want to learn how to get the most out of Twitter. Buy the book today!
Here’s what real readers are saying about TWITTER IN 30 MINUTES:
“I quickly set up a Twitter account and started using it within a half hour. I would recommend this book for anyone who doesn’t have a Twitter account, for those who do have one but aren’t actively using it, and for those who aren’t quite sure how to get the most out of their account.”
“Though I have been using Twitter for some time now, I still learned a thing or two from reading this.”
“Clarified any issues I had or concerns and listed some excellent precautions.”
“Perfect introduction to Twitter. Quick and easy read with lots of photos. I finally understand the #!”