All those tweets and retweets and follows and hashtags can do a lot more than show you what Kim Kardashian is wearing and what felony Lindsay Lohan committed.
Twitter marketing can be one of the fastest and easiest ways to spread the message about your brand…and you know…actually sell stuff.
But you gotta sorta know what you’re doing. And that’s what Twitter Marketing That Doesn’t Suck is all about.
Here’s what you’ll get in this humble tome:
- Chapter 1: How to Make Money With Twitter: We’ll answer the biggest question businesses using Twitter have about this tool. How the heck do I actually make some money from this thing? (And we’ll give you a 10,000 feet level view of what you should be focusing on in your Twitter marketing strategy.)
- Chapter 2: Keys to a Kick-Ass Twitter Profile:Here we show you how to a) choose a Twitter name that doesn’t suck b) optimize your Twitter profile for maximum awesomeness (and good places to link back to your website) and c) how to write a killer Twitter bio that makes you sound cool, compassionate, and somebody other people want to (possibly) buy stuff from.
- Chapter 3: Yeah, But What the Hell Do I Tweet About?:This is where you get the Ultimate Punk Rock Marketing Brain-Dead formula for what to tweet, where to find stuff to tweet, and how to ensure you get a ton of retweets and traffic back to your own website or blog. (We also provide tons of free resources to find cool stuff to tweet about that takes less than a couple of minutes a day.)
- Chapter 4: The Best and Worst Times to Tweet:In this chapter we get a little bit scientific with our Twitter marketing tips. (Don’t worry, we’re English majors, so it won’t get too geeky.) We break down the straight scoop on when the best times are to tweet, and dispell the myths of when to tweet on the weekends.
- Chapter 5: Art of the Perfect Tweet:Here’s where we show the 7 elem…