So what’s your point? You think I spend too much time on Pinterest? That’s where you’re wrong because I hardly ever look at it, except when I’m looking for recipes. Or maybe I’ll glance over there to get some ideas for craft projects. Remember that pencil holder I made out of a toilet roll and some ribbon? You liked that, didn’t you? Sometimes I’ll glance over there for fun party ideas too, like that time I did a Hunger Games theme, which is hilarious because nobody actually went hungry with all the food we had. What did you say? Oh yes, Pinterest.
- Our shirts are printed and cured with color safe ink for a long lasting and durable image.
- Makes a spectacular gift for a friend, a co worker, a boss, your mom, dad, sister, brother, grandma or grandpa, husband, wife or even yourself!
- Proudly Made to order in Vancouver, WA, USA. 100% Ring Spun – Pre Shrunk – Cotton
- Our Designs help you show the world what you Love!
- We make our shirts as soon as you order them so they are fresh just for you.